Introducing: New Skincare Product!
Hi Friends! I am beyond excited to announce the launch of a new skincare product in our store. I am very selective and intentional on the items Willow and Queen stocks. These are skincare items, so I was particularly picky. I love these sheet masks and use them on my skin. The masks are adorned in a beautiful box that lists the names of the skincare masks inside. I love a good statement....and this product delivers. Each mask targets a particular area of concern: anti-aging, hydration, wrinkle reducer; you name it. Check the box out below!
The first five statements are the names of each mask, and the last is the brand's motto (my favorite): she is pretty inside. Let me walk you through the contents of the package.
1. She travels lightly. It reminds me of the Erykah Badu "Bag Lady" song, but I digress. The mask is a charcoal bubble detox face mask.
Best For: Clearing Pores
Key Ingredients: Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Charcoal, and Honeysuckle
2. She shines brightly. "Shine bright like a diamond" - Rihanna...as you can tell, I'm in music mode today! This mask is a gold hydrogel brightening face mask.
Best For: Brightening + Reducing Redness
Key Ingredients: Rose Water and Jasmine Extract
3. She lives generously. Wine infused; bamboo replenishing face mask.
Best For: Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles.
Key Ingredients: Red Wine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Olive Leaf Extract
4. She dreams courageously. Caffeine revitalizing face mask.
Best For: Tightening and Moisturizing the Skin
Key Ingredients: Caffeine, Hemp Oil, Hyaluronic Acid
5. She radiates goodness. Glitter hydrogel illuminating face mask.
Now --- I know you think this glitter will stay on your face. Don't fret. It does not remain on the face; it is inside the hydrogel mask, so it will not make your face glittery.
Best For: Anti-Aging + Hydration
Key Ingredients: Hyaluronic acid, Charcoal Powder, Centella Asiatica Extract
Here are some ideas to indulge in self-care and spread to others.
1. Buy them for yourself! Use each to target specific areas of concern. Kick back. Grab a glass of Prosecco and relax. Perfect for a rainy and cold day at home. Sort of like today in Atlanta. A spa day at home just might be my evening plan...if my kids cooperate.
2. Give this to a friend, sister, mother, etc., who needs a bit of self-care. Let's face it.... we're all swamped, and self-care tends to fall to the bottom of the list. She will appreciate you for thinking of her self-care. and love the inspirational messages on the box. The box is so pretty. It's a keepsake!
3. Have a spa day at home with your circle of friends. Prepare a charcuterie board. If you can't make one...I have great connections in both Atlanta & Dallas (I'll list below). Get some of your favorite spirits: martinis, Margaritas, Moscow Mules, and Champagne (of course). Maybe even splurge for a bottle of Veuve Clicquot (my fave)! Your friends will love you for arranging a spa day at home for them!
And remember: Real beauty always starts with what's pretty inside!
Charcuterie Board Recommendations
1. Atlanta Based - Graze & Feast Beautiful Charcuterie
social handles: grazeandfeastatlanta
I was introduced to Graze and Feast by a dear friend when she had boards delivered from them as a housewarming gift. The boards were terrific, and the ingredients were top-notch. I have used them a few times since then....most recently at my birthday party. I have referred them several times, and everyone was amazed at her skills.
2. Dallas Based - Heavenly Boards Charcuterie
FB: Heavenly Boards Charcuterie Co.
I was looking for a charcuterie board vendor to celebrate my sister's 35th birthday party. Heavenly Boards had terrific reviews, and her pictures on IG are beautiful. Heather (owner) hand-delivered the boards to my brother's house. She was so sweet. The board was amazing, and the guests were blown away by how pretty it was.